Friday 26 November 2010

Looking back on the Rotunda installation - a great success!

I thought I’d just write a quick piece about how happy I have been with the outcome of my recent interactive installation at the Rotunda Museum. Seeing the installation in position at the museum, being used by members of the public and sitting prettily amongst many other (much more expensive, I have discovered) exhibits makes me feel that all of that hard work was worth it!

I’m even happier that Mark Hildred has praised our work over on the Apollo Creative blog and that Scarborough Evening News even took the time to come down! Excellent stuff!

If you still would like to see it, the installation is running til Sunday 28th November. Thanks!

Scarborough Evening News Article - I'm in the middle of the left-hand picture and on the left in the right-hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment